The best sex toys for couples, like many other aspects of a relationship, can be difficult to agree on, but it’s well worth it because they’re ultimately an investment in your sexual health and wellness. And if you’re going to spend a couple hundred dollars on an exercise bike, why not do the same with your sex life? There’s something for almost every type of person, budget, and preference, let alone two and things get even more personalized with all the attachments you can add to your favorite vibrator.
With so many variables at play, the bed can become overcrowded, so we asked sex therapists, educators, and counsellors to share their favorite sex toys for couples, and boy, did they deliver. Browse some of the best sex toys for couples that are just as fun to use together as they are alone, including vibrating penis rings, G-spot stimulators, finger vibrators that can be used during penetrative sex, and a tongue-like attachment that simulates the real thing. You can also find the top Secret Cherry sex toys malaysia here.
- Vibrating Ring
- A vibrating cock ring is a great choice for partner sex because the small vibrator is strategically located to rub against the entire clitoral area while a couple is having penetrative vaginal sex. Penis rings are also useful in supporting a man’s erection because they keep blood flowing in the genital area. Furthermore, some men become aroused when they feel these vibrations against their penis.
- Double sided vibrator
- There are several applications for this potent vibe, which has one non-vibrating and one vibrating side. Couples with two vaginas can use it for penetrative sex, while everyone else can use it for vaginal and anal use. And, of course, you can use it by yourself when your partner is unavailable.
- Bullet vibrator
- A bullet vibe is a simple way to ensure that your rocks are removed during partner play. The Zee is simple to use, allowing you and your significant other to cycle through three speeds until you find one that works for you. The entire thing is waterproof, so you can wear it in the shower, tub, or pool—whatever your heart desires. And, because of its small size, you can take it with you anywhere.
- Oral stimulation vibrator
- The oral stimulation vibrator simulates oral sex with 12 vibration patterns and a rotating node that feels like a tongue licking. Allow your partner to slip it around their penis while they thrust inside you; the ring will rest on your clit and ensure you get in on the fun as well.
- Tilt warming vibrator
- This vibe was designed specifically for all types of couples. It can stimulate both the G-spot and the clitoris, as well as the prostate and the perineum at the same time. There’s even a radiating heat feature to help you relax and improve your circulation. It can be used anally or vaginally with your partner.
- Strap-on dildos
- Strap-ons’ straps can dig into your skin, causing uncomfortable chafing. However, because this toy has no straps, you and your partner can simply enjoy the ride. It has a poseable pony to help you get the perfect angle, and bunny ears designed specifically to stimulate the clitoris allow you and your partner to feel the vibration. There are eight vibration patterns and 12 speeds to choose from.